Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Please join me as I journey towards finding an agent for my first young adult novel. Between writing, endless snapping of photos, sleep deprivation, taking care of two adorable little girls, and oh yes, the laundry, I'm sure it's going to be a bit crazy on the way to the awaited publication.

I'm open to any tips, critique, or random musings about the things I write or the photos I take, so feel free to email me or comment below.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Award Time!




Wow my very first award! The amazing T.B. McKenzie thoughtfully nominated me for this outstanding achievement. Oh...huh? What? Wait a minute...where did all my followers go?  *knocking on computer screen* Anyone out there? Hello?

Alright alright, I guess I should admit I received this awesomeness because I still have under 200 followers. Honestly, I'm grateful that I've somehow managed to convince victims other bloggers to follow me.

Seriously, thank you and I can't wait to get to know more of you, especially my fellow campaigners!

On with business.  Here are THE RULES for the Liebster Blog Love:

1. Show your appreciation to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the camaraderie of the most supportive people on the internet—other writers.
5. And best of all—have bloggity fun and spread the love.


Here are the five awesome bloggers with under 200 followers who I think also deserve an award. 

1. Michelle Chaston  Because she is a writing Ninja.
2. Chemist Ken  Because I'm a sucker for castles.
3. Holly L'oiseau  Because she is fashionably organized.
4. Avery Marsh  Because she was brave enough to share her work at a WriteOnCon conference.
5. Shelley Koon  Because she writes some pretty cool posts. :)

Please go meet the recipients. Pay it forward by becoming a follower on their blog, look them up on twitter and follow them there as well.

Have fun!


12 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! And thanks for stopping by Heather's Odyssey and for following. I look forward to chatting with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you! I'll be showing you some love in return on my blog shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award - hopefully us campaigners can help you hit the 100's!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award, I'll have to check these blogs out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, fellow campaigner! I'm not in your group (but I am a YA author), but I still wanted to check out your blog and say, "HI!"

    And congrats on the award! Time to check out the blogs you've passed them on to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey stopped by from T.B.'s site. I'll be seeing you around the campaign :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm stoked to be your 41!!! Bring on triple digits :) PS Yay the campaign!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fellow campaigner(s) here! congrats on the award and to those awarded! your blog is BEAUTIFUL! christy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Alleged, Jolene, & erica and christy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm soooo late replying, but... congrats on your award and thank you so much for nominating me! I'll be sure to pay it forward!

    ReplyDelete