Wow my very first award! The amazing T.B. McKenzie thoughtfully nominated me for this outstanding achievement. Oh...huh? What? Wait a minute...where did all my followers go? *knocking on computer screen* Anyone out there? Hello?
Alright alright, I guess I should admit I received this awesomeness because I still have under 200 followers. Honestly, I'm grateful that I've somehow managed to convince
Seriously, thank you and I can't wait to get to know more of you, especially my fellow campaigners!
On with business. Here are THE RULES for the Liebster Blog Love:
1. Show your appreciation to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the camaraderie of the most supportive people on the internet—other writers.
5. And best of all—have bloggity fun and spread the love.
Here are the five awesome bloggers with under 200 followers who I think also deserve an award.
1. Michelle Chaston Because she is a writing Ninja.
2. Chemist Ken Because I'm a sucker for castles.
3. Holly L'oiseau Because she is fashionably organized.
4. Avery Marsh Because she was brave enough to share her work at a WriteOnCon conference.
5. Shelley Koon Because she writes some pretty cool posts. :)
Please go meet the recipients. Pay it forward by becoming a follower on their blog, look them up on twitter and follow them there as well.