DearEditor.com is giving away a "free *substantive edit of one fiction or non-fiction manuscript." It's totally free to enter the giveaway! Seriously, you don't have to do anything except make a few clicks here and there.
According to DearEditor.com, here are the rules that you must follow:
- Your manuscript can be of ANY GENRE or CATEGORY (for adults or children, fiction or non-fiction), including picture books.
- Your manuscript must be COMPLETE.
- Your manuscript SHALL NOT EXCEED 80,000 WORDS.
- Manuscripts that do not meet these requirements will be disqualified.
- Deadline: MIDNIGHT, August 28, 2012, PST.
- Winner will be randomly selected using Randomizer.org and announced on August 29, 2012, on DearEditor.com and on the DearEditor.com Facebook page, and the winner will be notified directly via email.
Let the mad dash of manuscript editing begin!