Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Please join me as I journey towards finding an agent for my first young adult novel. Between writing, endless snapping of photos, sleep deprivation, taking care of two adorable little girls, and oh yes, the laundry, I'm sure it's going to be a bit crazy on the way to the awaited publication.

I'm open to any tips, critique, or random musings about the things I write or the photos I take, so feel free to email me or comment below.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Inspiration

Let's see... inspiration. Anyone have some? Ha!

Well I know it's been quite some time since I last posted anything. Let's just say things have been hectic and I haven't even been able to write much. Not good at all, no sir indeed.

Well I do have some good news, I'm expecting baby #3 due to arrive this fall!! We are so excited here on the home-front, although this lil' one will add to our chaos. But I'm ok with that. :)

So until summer when my schedule (and life) opens up, it'll probably still be a little quiet on here.

So until then my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Having a 6mo old, I know how a baby interrupts the writing schedule but, hey, that's what bedtimes are for! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete